Nordic Farmhouse Cranberry Mead by Groennfell
Nordic Farmhouse has been brewed in some form for at least 3,000 years along the coasts of the region we now call Sweden.
This Craft Mead version of the Scandinavian classic is crisp and a little funky, thanks to a blend of floral honey, tart cranberries, and wild yeast.
Like its ancestor from the Far North, this mead is fermented with naturally occurring yeast, so every batch has its own unique character.
- ABV: 5.7%
- Style: Saison-style Cranberry Mead
- Brand: Groennfell Meadery
- Final Gravity: 0.998
- Wild Fermentation: Yes
- Packaging: 4-pack of 16 fl. oz. cans
- Ingredients: Water, Raw Wildflower Honey, Cranberry Juice, Potassium Metabisulfite.
- Free Shipping on orders over $75!*
We are not able to ship alcohol to the following states at this time: AL, DE, HI, ME, MS, RI, UT
*Alaska does not qualify for free shipping (AK folks can now find our meads on shelves at Brown Jug!)